Considering tummy tuck – Need advice!

Home Forums MV Moms Considering tummy tuck – Need advice!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mei90clawsn 4 years ago.

• Posted in: MV Moms
  • July 13, 2017 at 5:30 am #6350

Hey all!! I’m 31 years old and I live in Windsor. I went weighing from 210 lbs to 135 lbs. I lost nearly 75 pounds that I have gained after my third pregnancy. It was a long journey and I’m happy about my weight loss.
    The only thing I’m concerned about is the huge amount of skin left on my torso which can’t be repaired even after going for yoga, strength training classes, dieting, etc. I think only a surgery can help me.
    I thought of going for liposuction surgery but my husband said I would need a tummy tuck surgery as it’s mostly the skin, not fat. He asked me if I should go this far. He said he likes me the way I’m and I was happy to hear that.
    I think I can’t handle the situation anymore. Last day when I was getting dressed for work, the skin flopped over my pants and I was so uncomfortable and my eyes were filled with tears. I felt ashamed of my body. I know many women are having the same situation. How are you coping with it? I’m planning to undergo tummy tuck surgery from a clinic in my locality. I haven’t scheduled an appointment with the surgeon. I would like to hear your suggestions. Thanks!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.